If you are looking for stately grandeur then Castle Coole is a rare treat. Surrounded by its stunning landscape park on the edge of Enniskillen, this majestic 18th century home of the Earls of Belmore, designed by James Wyatt, was created to impress. The surrounding wooded landscape park sloping down to Lough Coole is ideal for long walks.
- One of Ireland’s greatest neo-classical houses
- Exquisitely awe-inspiring beauty with rich decoration, furnishings and furniture
- Sumptuous Regency interior includes State Bedroom prepared for George IV
- Unusual servant’s tunnel
- Historic landscape park, ideal for family walks
- Musical events held in the Great Hall and gardens throughout the year